ArtsPartners is in full swing with its 2005 campaign theme: "Discover Peoria ARTS. Alive. In Person." As mentioned previously, we adopted this theme because we know live attendance at local arts events, performances, and exhibits provides not only an exciting and memorable experience for arts attendees, but it pours lifeblood into our local arts organizations and, ultimately, our economy.
One of the first places the discovery of Peoria arts begins is our Web site at www.artspartners.net. With a new, convenient, user-friendly calendar, you'll find the wide array of Peoria ARTS to discover is only a computer click away.
We're pleased to report our campaign is building momentum. In newsprint, on radio, and on television, you'll be seeing and hearing the phrase "Discover Peoria ARTS"-if you haven't already. In fact, ArtsPartners would like to gratefully acknowledge some of the businesses that believe so strongly in the importance of live arts attendance, that they, too, have embraced our campaign theme and are promoting it right along with us.
In addition to Arts Alive!, businesses assisting us with our promotional campaign include:
- Methodist Medical Center. On the back cover of Arts Alive!, you'll see Discover Peoria Arts @ www.artspartners.net just above the Methodist logo.
- Illinois Mutual. With the help of their print shop, ArtsPartners has developed some colorful new letterhead and notepads that contain the Discover Peoria ARTS logo and web address.
- WEEK-TV. Our monthly Treasure Chest pieces that highlight the work of one local artist now end with the campaign logo and Web address.
- WMBD-TV/Fox 43. These two television stations have created a 15-second Discover Peoria ARTS public service spots.
- WOAM Radio 1350 am. Every Friday morning at 8:35 a.m. during "Breakfast with Royce and Roger," representatives from the arts community talk about the wealth of arts to discover, whether it's an upcoming play, performance, or exhibit.
- Peoria Times Observer. Every week, the Peoria Times Observer "Around Town" section includes the statement, "For a complete listing of Peoria arts events for this week and the months in advance, visit ArtsPartners Web site at www.artspartners.net."
- Peoria Journal Star. The PJ Star now provides a link back to the ArtsPartners Web site from its own online "Cue" and "Arts Entertainment" Web page at http://pjstar.com/entertainment/index.shtml.
- Discoverpeoria.com Portal. Recognizing the value of promoting the collective arts scene, the new Peoria Portal gives www.artspartners.net key prominence and positioning own Web site at www.discoverpeoria.com.
- Cable TV Channel 5. A five-second PSA promotes the campaign logo and Web address.
- WTVP-TV. In some ways, ArtsPartners must say thank you last-but not least-to WTVP-TV 47. When we developed our campaign strategy, WTVP-TV was the first to embrace the Discover Peoria ARTS concept and the first to begin airing a series of related public service announcements.
While we're delighted that the above businesses share our enthusiasm in promoting our Discover Peoria ARTS theme, we also know the more we promote the collaborative arts, the greater the chances of building a more vibrant arts community for all of us. If your business is willing to help promote our campaign theme, call 676-2787. AA!