If you’ve spent any time at all in downtown Peoria, Pat Sullivan is a familiar face. Born and raised in Peoria, Pat comes from a large Irish family—he is the fourth of 10 children—with one brother and eight sisters.
He and his wife, Lark, have three children—Stephanie, Molly and Sean—and six grandchildren. With his business partner and longtime friend John Hunt, he owns and operates JP Companies, S&H Commercial Floor Covering and Kelleher’s Irish Pub. Pat chairs the City of Peoria’s Traffic Commission and serves on the board of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Peoria.
- My favorite treat…My sister Margaret’s famous fudge!
- My greatest fear is…heights.
- Who has had the greatest impact on your life? Frank Granados (boxing coach).
- The most impulsive thing I’ve ever done…Got tickets for the family and went to the 1984 Olympics in L.A.!
- Famous person, dead or alive, I’d like to meet: Abe Lincoln.
- Which talent would you most like to have? To be able to play the piano.
- What is your motto? Just get it done, no excuses, just get it done.
- What would you say to your 20-year-old self? Don’t be the first one out on the ice while ice fishing, and don’t run through life so fast.
- My secret ambition is…politics.
- My favorite vacation spot…Ireland. a&s