With the holiday season fast approaching, we’re pleased to announce that it’s easier than ever to give someone the gift of ART. When ArtsPartners redesigned its Web site earlier this summer, we included the capability of selling our ArtsChecks gift certificates online at www.artspartners.net. In this way, if you’re looking for a perfect gift for the holidays-but aren’t sure what that gift should be-your gift of ArtsChecks gift certificates will allow someone special to use them however they wish at a variety of arts performances, classes, and exhibits.
How the ArtsCheck Gift Certificates Work
- You can go to our Web site, where you’ll see the topic heading "Gift Certificates." Click on this heading, and you’ll be walked through a simple process about how to order the certificates online. Or, you can simply call our office at 676-2787, and we’ll be happy to take your order over the phone.
- You write a check to ArtsPartners for any amount of ArtsChecks you would like. They come in denominations of $10, $25, or $50.
- You pick up your ArtsChecks at our office on the second floor of LeVieux Carre Complex at 114 State Street in downtown Peoria-or we can mail them to you.
- You give the ArtChecks as a gift.
- The gift recipient uses the ArtsChecks wherever they’re accepted. To date, some of the organizations that accept ArtsChecks are: Bradley University Theatre, Contemporary Art Center, Corn Stock Theater, Eastlight Theatre, Eureka College Theatre, Illinois Ballet, Illinois Central College Theatre and Subscription Series, Galesburg Civic Center, Lakeview Museum Gift Shop, Opera Illinois, Peoria Art Guild Gift Shop, Orpheum Theatre, McLean County Arts Center, Peoria Area Civic Chorale, Peoria Ballet, Prairie Cabaret Theatre, Peoria Civic Center Youtheatre, Peoria International Film Group, Peoria Park District, Peoria Players Theatre, Peoria Public Library, Peoria Symphony Orchestra, Tazwood Community Theatre, and Tazwood Dance Company.
- The arts organizations where the ArtsChecks are used simply return them to ArtsPartners, where we’ll promptly reimburse the organization for the full amount of purchase.
This holiday season, give someone special an experience of ART that promises to touch the heart and fire the imagination. AA!