2023-2024 Community Impact Participation
Making An Impact Every Day
All day, every day, nonprofit organizations are a vital part of our healthy, thriving community.
These mission-driven activities and services provide a stronger community. Organizations like these touch our lives through health and human services, environmental concerns, education, social services, the arts, and many more. Their many contributions to the fabric of daily life are nothing short of extraordinary.
The 2023-2024 Community Impact Guide, published and bundled with the May 2023 issue of Peoria Magazine, shines a spotlight on just a few of the organizations that are elevating the quality of life in our region. View the 2022-2023 Guide here. We urge you to support and nurture these organizations so they can continue making an impact.
Nonprofits can reserve a listing for themselves, or a sponsoring business can cover the cost on behalf of a nonprofit of their choice. In both cases, the listing includes the nonprofit’s logo, a representative photo, mission and/or vision statement, audience(s) served, volunteer opportunities, events, and key staff and officers. When sponsored by a business, the sponsor logo is prominently featured on the page, or may be sponsored anonymously.
- All participating organizations (nonprofits and businesses) receive extra copies for distribution and a PDF for marketing purposes. Sponsored organizations are linked from the digital edition of the guide on PeoriaMagazines.com..
- All participating organizations (nonprofits and businesses) are invited to a special Community Impact Celebration event held in conjunction with the publication of the Community Impact Guide. This event offers great opportunities for networking and discovery about the organizations serving our communities.
- The deadline to reserve space and submission of all materials, photographs and logos is March 1, 2023.
A Community Impact Celebration Event is held each year in conjunction with the publication of the Community Impact Guide. This year’s Community Impact Event will take place at Bradley University Westlake Hall on May 2nd from 5 to 7 pm.
For More Information
- ANGIE SPEARS at 309.495.0561 or [email protected]
- TOM ZIMMERMAN at 309.495.0525 or [email protected]
- KRISTINA GAMEZ at 309.495.0527 or [email protected]
Thanks to our partners
2022-2023 Community Impact Guide
The 2022-2023 Community Impact Guide, published and bundled with the May 2022 issue of Peoria Magazine, shines a spotlight on just a few of the organizations that are elevating the quality of life in our region. You can download a PDF version of the Guide below. We urge you to support and nurture these organizations so they can continue making an impact.
Many thanks to our partners: Advanced Medical Transport of Central Illinois, the Caterpillar Visitor Center, OSF Healthcare and Heart of Illinois United Way, for making this publication possible.